We are excited to announce our Spring Meeting in the beautiful city of Charleston, SC! Please see below for the weekend schedule. You can register at the event or online, registration is $45 for members, $65 non-members, and $25 for students.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Airport, please see below for those details on how to reserve a room.
- April 13th (Friday): 5 - 7pm Casual Social Hour at Revelry Brewing (10 Conroy St. Charleston, SC)
- MBAA members get half off beers
1021 Aragon Ave., North Charleston, SC
- April 14th (Saturday): Holy City Brewing Company (production location)
- 8:30-9:30: Registration
- 9:30-10:00: General District Meeting (all invited)
- 10:00-11:00: An Introduction to VDKs in Beer, Todd Isbell, Rockingham Community College, Liberty Brewing & Grill
- 11:00-12:00: Real Time Fermentation Monitoring-the Future of Quality Control, David Morris, Fermentation Specialist, Mimetics
- 1:00-1:45: Setting Up a Can Seamer & Measuring a Double Seam, David Garab, CTF Packaging
- 1:45-2:30: Effective Care and Maintenance of Keg Spears, Steve Bradt, Micro Matic
- 2:30-3:150: Engineered Wetlands for Wastewater Treatment (project done in conjunction with Holy City), Matt Huddleston
- 4pm - on: Oysters/Low Country Boil & Beer! @ Holy City Production
- (Oyster and Beer additional tickets for non-conference participates can be purchased at $15 per dinner ticket
Hotel Room Block Information
- beer donations accepted, please email Will McCameron (email@example.com) or Molly Browning (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Airport Coliseum, SC
(less than a 10 min drive to Holy City)
4701 Saul White Blvd North Charleston, SC 29418
Master Brewers Association
Dates: April 13th – April 15th
Group Room Rate: $119.00
Rate includes: breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi
Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at: 843-554-7154
and referencing the “Master Brewers Association”
to receive the discounted group rate.
Reservations must be made by the cutoff date of Sunday, April 1, 2018
in order to be guaranteed the group rate.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!