Our Fall Meeting is just around the corner. We bring the meeting back to the Columbus area and are looking forward to exploring our host's new brewery.
The meeting will be at the new BrewDog USA facility in Canal Winchester. Please register early to save money and help us to plan for adequate seating, food, etc. Don't forget that our last meeting sold out so don't delay! Registration is FREE for MBAA members!!!
BrewDog will be providing limited beer throughout the meeting but members are encouraged to bring their own beer to share as well if desired. Also, please note that only plastic cups or cans are allowed in the actual brewery during the tours!Agenda
We are excited to offer free registration to MBAA members thanks to a sponsorship from Alfa Laval.
- 11:00 - 12:00 Lunch and social hour
- 12:00 - 12:30 Business Meeting
- Scholarship award
- Formal confirmation of new slate of District Officers
- Treasurer's report
- Projected meeting dates in 2018
- 12:45 - 1:45 Centrifuge Technology with Alfa Laval
- 2:00 - 2:45 Hop Update with Crosby Hop Farm
- 3:00 - 3:45 Watewater Treatment - Tim Hawn, BrewDog USA
- 4:00 - 5:00 In-depth Tour of BrewDog USA
We would also like to thank Keg Logistics for making a donation to the District Midwest Scholarship fund in time for the 2017 award!Registration Fees
MBAA Members - Free
Students - Early Registration $10, Late Registration (after 10/21) $15
Non-Members - Early Registration $15, Late Registration (after 10/21) $25
A note on registration online:
A Hotel Discount is available at Best Western for $99/night. Please call for this offer and ask for the BrewDog rate: 614-834-4790
- Click the link to the right to begin online registration. Non-members that have not used the MBAA's online registration system before will need to be added (name, email, address) and can be mass registered now.
We appreciate you registering online. It gives the MBAA greater tracking ability of meeting attendance and trends. It also simplifies the process for our Treasurer Ken Tserng who is typically already assigning name tags and ensuring adequate seating and food for each meeting.
We look forward to seeing you in November!