District Milwaukee November Meeting

When:  Nov 17, 2016 from 16:00 to 21:00 (CT)
Associated with  District Milwaukee

Please come join us at the Raised Grain Brewing Company for the November meeting. 

It is election night.  So, please come and voice your opinion.  The officers will be motioning for the following slate:  Joe Kolodzinski - President, Joe Walts - Vice President, and Sara Hagerty - Secretary.  If you would like to put your hat in the ring, or nominate someone for office, please be sure both of you are in attendance.

Prosit,

David

Greetings Everyone,

Welcome to Autumn! Attached are the District Milwaukee November Meeting Notice and maps to Raised Grain Brewing Co. 

Please read the notice carefully. Four important things:

1) It is election night so please attend and cast your votes!

2) Raised Grain Brewery is a small start-up and unable to comp all of the beer for our meeting. They are able to offer TWO free beers only to our attendees. If you choose to have an additional beer (or more), you will be required to purchase them at your own expense. Thank you for your understanding.

3) We are now able to accept credit cards (Master Card, VISA, Discover & American Express). Cash or checks (personal/company) are still the preferred payment methods.

4) Reservations are still necessary even when using a credit card for payment. Raised Grain Brewery and I need that head count for food and seating purposes. Please reserve your place in line as soon as possible. We do understand that everyone has a very busy schedule and many travel for business so plans do change. Though, for the last several meetings, reservations have been coming in later and later, if at all. This situation hinders my ability to supply the venue and caterers (when used) with 'very close to accurate' head counts. We expect a few last minute replies and walk-in attendees - that is normal. I just ask that if you plan to attend, please reply in a timely manner. We want everyone to have a seat at the table and a dinner. I know Raised Grain and I will be very appreciative.

Thank you and see you November 17th!!

Gretchen

Thursday, November 17, 2016         

Time

Description

4:30 pm – 5:30 pm

5:30 pm – 6:15 pm

6:15 pm – 6:30 pm

6:30 pm – 7:15 pm

7:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Hospitality

MBAA District Business Meeting and Election of Officers

Election Candidates:

President:  Joe Kolodzinski - Symbiont

Vice President: Joe Walts - Ale Asylum

Secretary: Sara Haggerty - Malteurop

Break

Technical Presentation

Speaker: Cassie Liscomb: Technical Services Associate - Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.

Topic: “New Hot Steep Method for Malt Sensory Analysis”

Dinner - $25.00/person

Menu:

Appetizers, Raised Grain’s Artisan Pizza Buffet and *2 Free Beers

*Additional beer will be the responsibility of each attendee. (Raised Grain is a small start-up brewery with limited free beer available. I know you’ll understand.)

Please make your dinner reservations by Monday, November 14th.

Now accepting credit cards. Cash or checks (personal/company) preferable. Reservations still a necessity! Thank you.

Reservations can be made by clicking 'reply' to this e-mail or by phone.

Gretchen Wilson-Kalav at 815-789-4568 or via e-mail at abbiedupree@gmail.com

Please reserve your meal if you plan to attend. Raised Grain Brewery and I need a ‘close as possible’ head count for the meeting.

DIRECTIONS:

http://www.raisedgrainbrewing.com/locations

Raised Grain Brewing Company
2244 W Bluemound Road
Waukesha, WI 53186
Event Image

Contact

Gretchen Kalav
815-789-4568
abbiedupree@gmail.com